PM Laptop Scheme 2017 Online Registration Phase 4 & 5 is the For all those candidates it’s the brilliant and golden opportunity to be availed before it got very late.
PM Laptop Scheme 2017 Online Registration Phase 4 & 5
so tap to this page for such wonders of opportunities which are currently being offered from PM Laptop Scheme 2017 has enunciated its Phase 4&5 through which the candidates will be given 200,000 laptops via this scheme and this scheme is for Pakistani students who and students from Indian occupied Kashmir studying in Pakistan public sector universities and awarding institutes which are HEC recognized can apply and are welcome to apply and get this chance.
|Last Date to Apply:||Nov 15, 2017|
|Organization:||Higher Education Commission|
|Education Required:||Masters, Graduation,|
Apply Criteria for PM Laptop Scheme:
- Those students who have registered in Ph.D/M.Phil/M.S, Masters & Undergraduate at Public Sector universities are predisposed to relate for this scheme.
- Students have a valid CNIC, B-Form number & Academic record.
How to apply:
1- visit pmnls.hec.gov.pk .
2- New students must apply through ” New Registration” Tab.
3- Existing students must apply through ” Existing Application” tab.
4- Kindly use your own Email , CNIC and Mobile number.
5- In case of any issues , kindly contact focal person of your university or comment below , we will be happy to assist you.
6- Last date to apply : 15 November 2017
Eligibility Circumstances on the base of Admittance in Instructive Programs for PM Laptop Scheme:
- Candidates enrolled till November 15, 2017 but not earlier than their respective program duration as per the table below:
|PhD||5 years||June 30, 2012|
|2.||MS/ MPhil||2 years||June 30, 2015|
|3.||MBA 1.5/ 2.5/ 3.5||1.5/ 2.5/ 3.5 years||Dec. 31, 2015/ Dec. 31, 2014/ Dec. 31, 2013|
|4.||Masters (16 year education)||2 years||June 30, 2015|
|5.||Bachelors||4/ 5 years||June 30, 2013/ June 30, 2012|
|6.||D.A.E||3 Years||June 30, 2014|
|7.||BA/ BFSc (Only for FATA & ICT regions)||2 Years||June 30, 2015|
|8.||FA/ FSc (Only for FATA & ICT regions)||2 Years||June 30, 2015|
Disqualification Situations for PM Laptop Scheme:
There are numerous circumstances for which the behind applicants are not accountable to apply which include:
- Undergraduates of any private sector higher education institutes are not qualified to apply PM laptop scheme.
- Scholars who have expected a laptop under any Federal or Provincial Government scheme.
- Undergraduates of any government degree and postgraduate colleges except of Federal Capital and FATA are not accountable to acquiesce their application.
- Foreign citizens, except undergraduates from AJK & Indian Occupied Kashmir.
Method to Smear for PM Laptop Scheme:
- Absorbed and eager applicant who wants to benefit this golden accidental and encounter the said standards are obligatory to apply by recording themselves online via certified website as http://pmnls.hec.gov.pk or from the given link below.
- Last date for applying is 15th November 2017.
- The candidate’s eligibility criteria and their enrollment will be finally considered on the day of laptop Distribution.
To Apply Online for PM Laptop Scheme: Click Here
The main motive of this program is to enhance the knowledge of students in the fields of Information and Technology that they can explore more and more things and do their research work easily by digging out the latest innovations in the field of IT.