ABL MTOs Jobs! MTOs are the backbone of any bank. In accordance with the Bank’s corporate strategy and its human capital needs, we invite applications from young postgraduates in business administration with finance or banking majors for placements in branch banking in various cities across the country in general banking function.
Allied Bank Management Trainee Officers – ABL MTOs Jobs – General Banking
|Qualification||Masters in Business Administration (MBA) with majors either in finance or in banking from a reputable university recognized by Higher Education Commission (HEC) or from a reputable accredited foreign university.|
|CGPA||Not less than 3.00 cumulative grading point average (CGPA) in the final MBA transcript.|
|Age||Not more than 27 years as on March 31, 2017.|
|Experience||Not essentially required but may be preferred.|
|Last Date||16 July 2017|
[button color=”” size=”” type=”” target=”_blank” link=”http://career.abl.com/generalform.asp?jc=OEL-0418&ji=122″]Apply Online For MTO[/button]
Advertisement ABL MTOs Jobs 2017
Please note that:
- Only the shortlisted candidates shall be contacted. If no response is received within 4 weeks of the Closing Date, then, in that case, it should be assumed that a better profile has been considered and processed;
- All applications must be received online. Hard copies of CVs by post or by separate emails or through courier, or dropped in person, as well as, solicitation/referral phone calls, shall not be entertained and will be considered as a disqualifier;
- The recruitment process may include a series of interviews and tests as Allied Bank scrutinizes all inductions thoroughly;
- Allied Bank is an equal opportunity employer and encourages females and minorities to apply.
- Allied Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application(s) without assigning any reason(s) thereof.