GCUF – Government College University Faisalabad Directorate of Distance Learning GCUF Education.
Distance Learning Education Programs offered in Spring Semester 2017
Programs Offered in Distance Learning Education 2017
- B.A (2 Years)
- B.Com (2 Years)
- M.Sc Mathematics (2 Years)
- M.A Mass Communication (2 Years)
- M.A English (2 Years)
- M.A International Relations (2 Years)
- M.A Political Science (2 Years)
- M.Com (2 Years)
- M.A History
- M.A Pakistan Studies
https://admissions.gcuf.edu.pk/ Admission Fee: Rs: 1400/-
Availability of Prospectus
- University Information Cell
- Major Outlets of TCS located in major cities of Punjab
Detail about Admission Process and prospectus availability on the University website.
Soft copy of Prospectus is also available on University Website.
Facility for Online Data Entry
For online data entry, internet and printer facility will also be available in the computer Lab of Department of Computer Science, Yousaf Block Main Campus, Government College University Faisalabad on payment of Rs: 50/-.
Handwritten applications will not be received/entertained.
- Candidate should have obtained at least 45% marks in aggregate.
- Intermediate or equivalent with minimum 45% marks from any Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education of Punjab and Pakistan will be considered for B.A & B.Com admission.
- In the case of “A level” the equivalence certificate from IBCC, Islamabad shall be required.
- The candidates who have passed BA/BSc/B.Com or equivalent examination will be considered for admission for respective programmes.
- For M.Sc Mathematics, B.Sc or equivalent Degree with Double Math.
- For M.A English, B.A. or equivalent Degree with 200 Marks of English.
- For M.Com, B.Com required with 45% marks.
- For B.Ed, M.A/M.Sc or equivalent Degree is required with 2nd Division.
- Those students who have been Punished/Fined from any university will not be admitted to any program of the Directorate of Distance Learning Education.
- All gender having domicile of Punjab are eligible for admission.
- “No Objection Certificate” (NOC) is required from the candidates, who have passed B.A/B.Sc/B.Com/M.A/M.Sc or equivalent examination from any institution other than GC university Faisalabad.
- University reserves the right to refuse admission to any candidate without assigning any reason.
- The details will also be available at Information centre (Ph: +92-41-9201110), GC University, Faisalabad, Pakistan (9:00 AM to 4:00 PM Monday to Friday). In the case of any change in the admission schedule due to any reason, the revised admission schedule will be advertised in the newspapers or university website “www.gcuf.edu.pk”.
[button color=”” size=”” type=”square” target=”_blank” link=”http://gcuf.edu.pk/admission-open-directorate-of-distance-learning-education/”]Last Date for Admission, May 05, 2017[/button]