Get HEC Undergraduate Indigenous Scholarships 2017 Online Form for Balochistan & FATA.
Scholarships from HEC for Undergraduate Indigenous 2017
|Last Date to Apply:||Aug 18, 2017|
|Organization:||HEC Undergraduate Indigenous Scholarships|
The Higher Education Commission is the accustomed organization is pleasing the applicants of FATA and Baluchistan to apply for the Undergraduate Indigenous Scholarship is the 2nd stage of Scheme permitted as “Provision of Higher Education Opportunities for the students Baluchistan and FATA (Phase II)”.
The candidates who belong to authorities regions universities and homegrown candidates who possess the home of Baluchistan and FATA wants to follow for this scholarship.
So, it’s the delightful time as well as a pleasing occasion for all the resident in addition to for the Baluchistan and FATA candidates to gain this threat and make your future efficient and cheerful.
So, after having the information and mild outline now its turn to have an issue at its relaxation of the supplies decrease.
Undergraduate Indigenous Scholarships 2017 Form Download from the website hec.gov.pk
Suitability Standards of Scholarship:
- The applicants who have passed the 12 years’ education with 60% marks in Intermediate are compulsory to benefit this scholarship.
- Age of the candidates should be 22 years at the terminating date of scholarship.
Scholarship Program Reporting:
- The specialist will have enough money for the tuition fee and other custodies including the hostel charges up to 60,000 per semester/year.
- Living payment of Rs 6000/ per month with a growth of 500 as an yearly increase.
- Books grant comprises Rs 5000/ per annum.
- Traveling budget worth’s Rs 5000/ per annum.
- Early Defrayal grant of Rs 10.000 will be paid just the once.
- The scholarship will be presented on District and quota based system.
- Applicants will be accepted on the foundation of Aptitude Test which will be Conducted by HEC scores and academic credentials scores.
- The scholarship delivery ratio will be 50-50 for FATA and Baluchistan.
Method to Apply for Undergraduate Indigenous Scholarships for FATA and Balochistan Students:
- The applicants who wish to avail this scholarship need to apply simply by downloading the application form from the HEC website as this link.
- The duly filled hard copy of application form should be sent with the following documents as educational certificates, attested copy of CNIC, B-Form, Guardian CNIC , local domicile and one passport size picture would be sent to their respective address.
- The candidate has to pay the pay order or bank draft of Rs. 200 in the favor of Director General of Finance in HEC in HBL Bank given account number.
- The incomplete and late received application form will not be accepted.
- The administration of HEC reserves the right to reject or cancel the process at any stage.
- The applicant who are availing the scholarship formerly in HEC or Govt ineligible to apply.
Following are the address of HEC Office
Address: Sr. Project Manager, Human Resource Development Division, Higher Education Commission, Sector H-09, Islamabad.
Address for Regional Office Quetta Baluchistan: House No. 61-A, Chaman Housing Scheme, Airport Road, Quetta.
Address for Regional Office Peshawar KPK: Phase-V Hayatabad, Peshawar.