how to earn on tsu – A Social Media Network which pay you for your posts, likes and comments.
You are thinking its joke or funny but it is true. I know you are thinking how to earn on TSU? How is it possible? it is true or scam?……. TSU is a social network website which will pay you revenues just by sharing Posts, likes and comments.
It is same like Bubblews, But there is some limitation. You cannot join this network directly. You must have a invitation in order to join this social network and make money from it. But you do not need to take worry for it. you can use this link to join it
TUS is a social network like Bubblews which pays you just by sharing, likes and commenting on photos or status. The network is started with a 12$ million capital investment and has a lot to offer. The site will keep just 10% of ad earnings and 90% for the users. Paying users to join your service may not be common, but its not unheard of, either. Bubblews, a social network founded in 2012 with a similar mindset to earn traffic from users by paying money, pays users when the content they share generates engagement like comments or Likes. but the idea remains the same. you may interested to read How to Earn Huge Money from Amazon.
I have been using Tsu for about 2 weeks now, before that i was only on facebook, that is cool, I have been using it just like i would facebook and after about 2 weeks i am finally making some money, at this stage only about 20cents a day but it is growing more and more, its gonna be the next big thing and a great way to make a little extra cash while using social media.
As a user on social media platforms, your content and interactions are valuable. On tsū, you will get paid for your content. Half of your earned revenue is in the form of royalties generated by the content you post. Sharing content on tsū is as simple as any other social platform. Sign up, post your status, photos, or videos to your page, and engage with your friends as little or as often as you’d like.
Tsū’s algorithm automatically tracks, measures, and distributes revenue to the appropriate user and their Family Tree. At a high level, 90% of revenues are distributed to users. To maintain the platform, tsū receives 10%. To see how this breaks down, let’s take a look at 4 users, all with varying start dates on tsū:
User A invites user B, who invites user C, who invites user D
– $100 of earned revenue is generated based on the content user D shared (photos, videos, status updates, etc.)
– 90% of earned revenue go to the users. In this case, $90 of the $100 is shared with all the users.
– tsū takes 10% of the $100 for platform fees. In this case $10.
– User D, the original content creator takes 50% of the $90. In this case, $45.
– User C gets 33.3% (1/3) of the original $90 generated. In this case, $29.70
– User B gets 11.1% (1/3 of 1/3 = 1/9) of the original $90 generated. In this case $9.99
– User A gets 3.70% (1/3 of 1/3 of 1/3 = 1/27) of the original $90 generated. In this case $3.33
– This is what we call the rule of infinite thirds
TSU understand many users are as excited as we are about tsu! While we certainly encourage users to grow their audiences through original content and earnest engagement, we do not allow spamming (e.g., follow me/follow you language, aggressive hashtagging, irrelevant commenting, etc) as a means to gain more followers. To keep tsu an awesome community for authentic engagement, there are some limits to the amount of interaction users can have from their profile.
- 45 Posts per day
- 15 of those 45 posts can be shares (If you don’t share anything, you get 45 posts)
- 50 Pending Friend Requests at any time
- Follow 1000 people (total)
Example: You post 2 times at 3 pm UTC. You now have 43 more posts available until midnight UTC.