How to Pay Property Tax Online
You want to pay your property tax online in Pakistan, so easy and there is not any issue while paying your property tax online through ePay Punjab android app.
ePay Punjab, the first-ever government payment aggregator for citizen facilitation and ease of business, has achieved another milestone by collecting over Rs. 5 Billion in tax revenue from multiple levies through more than 1 million transactions across Punjab since its launch in October last year.
Now You Can Pay Challan Online With the ePay Punjab App
Punjab Information Technology Board (PITB) is striving to make the lives of the citizens easier by launching online services in the pandemic situation. Under the new system, citizens who will be issued a traffic challan will have their details entered by the warden such as vehicle type , the type of document confiscated etc .
The citizens will then be able to pay that challan through four different modes of payment namely mobile banking, web banking, ATMs and over the counter (OTC) of any bank branch. The citizens can pay on the spot through ePay Punjab app via mobile banking or web banking and get their documents back . This flexibility is provided in the Covid-19 pandemic situation where people are encouraged to practice social distancing.
Here is the procedure How to Pay Property Tax Online in All over the world
- First you take you property tax PIN Number or PSID Number. You can find these codes at the property tax challan form.
- Download ePay Punjab App from playstore (Click Here). Register yourself for one time and remember you mobile number and password during registration. After registration verify your email and mobile number through OTP. Every time when you login you need a OTP for security purposes.
- After Registration You need to login through your credentials. After login you need to go in Excise & Taxation Department option. Screenshot Attached for your information.
- After selection of property tax option you need to enter your property tax PIN Number or PSID Number in given field to generate the another PSID for you online payment system Like UBL Omni, Easypaisa, Mobile Banking, JazzCash etc.
- Now open you Easypaisa app for paying of Property Tax Challan online, go to Government Fee and than select Punjab Property Tax Than enter your 17-Digit PSID for payment. Screenshot Attached. If you have PSID you don’t need the previous procedure directly enter the 17-Digit PSID for online payment. After payment you will a receipt for Easypaisa and Revenue Department as Well.
This is the easiest way How to Pay Property Tax Online. There is also Discount paying through ePay Punjab app, Approximately 15% Total Discount on All Amount. if you find this post useful must say in comments section. Thank you