NBP Jobs: Career Opportunities in National Bank of Pakistan
National Bank of Pakistan is one of the largest commercial banks in Pakistan with global market presence and branches in all pails of the country. NBP invites applications against the following position from professionals with proven track record and capacity to act as a catalyst for transformation in a challenging environment in the area of Commercial Retail Banking. The individuals who fulfill the below-mentioned basic eligibility criteria may apply for the following position:
Position: Universal Teller
Basic Eligibility Criteria Academic / Professional Qualification: Graduation or equivalent degree from a University / Institute recognized by HEC Experience Minimum 01 year cash handling experience in a bank.
Age Maximum: 35 years
Other Skills Required: Computer literacy, customer service and good communication skills
Outline of Main Duties / Responsibilities:
• To ensure timely opening of branch cash
• Customer handling and TAT compliance.
• To monitor bank vault to ensure cash balances
• To assist Head Teller / Manager Operations and cashier’s cheques.
• To resolve any customer query / complaint
• To scrutinize all transaction vouchers on
• To escalate any unusual cash activity or
• To perform cash reconciliation, with Head are matched.
• To generate branch vault day end closing complete and correct in all aspects.
• To timely generate large Cash Transactions
• To coordinate with Head Teller / Manager
• To comply with Bank policy and procedure
• CBA posting and punching of all transfer
• Checking of daily transaction report.
• AML alerts, updating KYC / CDD of Customers,
• Daily balancing of branch cash Receipts
• To coordinate with IBT lncharge regarding
• Monitoring of inoperative and dormant Accounts. vault and/or release of funds to Tellers (system and physical) at Counters. Balance cash drawer as well as settlement of cash transactions. are correct. to promote or sell products or services such as travellers cheques, savings bonds, money orders, with regards to cash services offered by the branch. daily basis and ensure hard copies are filed properly for record and any future reference. suspicion (STR) immediately to Head Teller / Manager Operations. Teller / Manager Operations at day end while ensuring that funds received (system and physical) report and obtain approval from Head Teller / Manager Operations after ensuring that report is reports and submit to Head Teller / Manager Operations. Operations for nomination of Joint Custodian. along with all applicable regulatory requirements. Dr. / Cr. vouchers, Government employees’ monthly salary. uploading signature cards at the time of account opening. / Payments in CBA with Cashier at Payment. bank’s online transactions. Serving notices to unclaimed account holders. strictly meeting the above-mentioned basic eligibility criteria will be invited for test and/or panel Assessment Tests / Interviews Only shortlisted applicants interviews.
Employment Type The employment will be on contractual basis for three years which may be renewed on discretion of the Management Selected candidates will be offered compensation package and other benefits as per Bank’s Policy / rules Place of Posting • Abbaspur • Abbotabad • Aliabad • Attock • Awanabad • Awaran • Bagh • Bahwalnagar • Ball • Bannu • Barkhan • Basima • Battagram • Batkhela • Bhag • Bhakkar • Bhimber AK • Bisham City • Burewala • Buner • Chaghi • Chakwal • Chaman • Chashma Barrage The. Piplan • Chinniot • Chirala • Chitral • D.G Khan • Di Khan • Daghoni • Dalbandin • Dambudas • Danyore • Dassu City • Daudkhel • Dera Bugti • Dera Murad Jamal1 • Dhadar • Dhirkot/Bagh AJK • Dir • Dukki • Esakhel • Gaddani • Gandawa • Gilgit Baltistan • Girote Chowk • Gooner • Gujrat • Gulmit • Gupis • Gwadar • Hafizabad • Hajira • Hangu • Haripur • Harnai • Hattian Bala/ Jehlum Valley • Islamabad • Jauharabad • Jhang • Jhelum • Jiwani • Kahuta • Kalabagh • Kallar • Karak • Karimabad • Kasur • Keris • Khaliqabad • Khanewal • Khar • Khushab • Killa Saifullah • Kohlu • Kot Adu • Kotli AK • Kundian • Laki Mantvat • Loralai • Mach • Mallot • Malakand • Mandi Bahuddin • Mankera • Mehdiabad • Mianwali • Mingra • Miran Shah • Mirpur AK • Musa Khel • Muzaffar Garh • Muzaffarabad • Nankana Sahib • Narowal • Near Phalia/ Mandi Bahauddin • Neelum Valley • Noorpur Thall • Ormara • Pasni • Piplan • Pullandri • Qaidabad • Quetta • Rajanpur • Rawalakot • Rawalpindi • Saidu Sharif • Sargodha • Shangla • Sheikhupura • Shigar • Shinkiari City • Sialkot • Sibi • Sikandarabad • Skardu • Sorab • Sui • Swat • Swabt • Taunsa Sharif • Taxila • Thorar • Timargara • Toba Tek Singh • Trarkhel • Turbat • Usta Muhammad • Uthal • Vehari • Village Attarshisha, Mansehra • Village Baffa, Mansehra • Village Bherkund, Mansehra • Village Chatter, Mansehra • Village Dilbori, Mansehra • Village Judba. Torghar • Village Khawajgan. Mansehra • Village Lassan Nawab, Mansehra • Village Pattan, Kohistan • Wadh • Wah • Yaseen • Zhob
NBP Jobs Assessment Test/Interview:
- Only shortlisted applicants meeting the above criteria will be called for an assessment test for officer level positions
- The candidates qualifying the assessment test will be invited for panel interview
- The employment will be on Contractual basis, initially for three years and renewable with mutual consent. Selected candidates will be offered compensation package and other benefits as per Bank’s Policy/rules
Interested candidates may send their CVs / Applications on the following email address by clearly mentioning the position applied for in the subject of the relevant email within 15 days of publication of this advertisement: Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org The candidates should clearly mention their Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, CNIC Number. Qualifications with percentage / CGPA / Division, complete employment history with tenure. Place of Domicile and complete Current Mailing / Residential Address with Telephone Numbers PTCL / Mobile in the Resume / Application. Applications received after due date and not containing the above information will not be considered. No TA/DA will be admissible for test interview(s). We are an equal opportunity employer Women are encouraged to apply.