How to Run Faster Window Media Player In Windows 8
How to Run Faster Window Media Player In Windows 8! As a window media player used for audio or video files. But sometimes its media library can get too much messed up. This tutorial ‘ll show you how to rebuild the Window Media Player media database to fix media library problems and Run Faster Window Media Player. Window Media Player version 12 that comes with Windows 8 and 8.1 has an option from the menus to fix some problems. But sometimes you have to rebuild the media library from scratch. We’ll cover both these methods of repairing Window Media Player.
- From the menus, you can ask Window Media Player to “Apply media information changes” which doesn’t usually help.
- You can delete the whole database and rebuild it from scratch.
Option 1: Apply Media Changes
This option is simple but usually doesn’t work in the Window Media Player window, click on Organize, Apply media information changes. Then see if things are any better.
Option 2: Rebuild the Window Media Player Database and Library
You need administrator privileges on Windows to use this option. Follow these steps let you close Window Media Player, make sure that it stops using the database, deleting the database, restarting Window Media Player, and rebuilding the database.
- Make sure Window Media Player is closed.
- Start Control Panel and click on System and Security, then Administrative Tools.
3. Click on Services.
4. Find the “Windows Media Player Network Sharing Service” and click on it
5. Make sure the service is down by clicking on the Stop button.
6. Press the Windows Start button and type %LOCALAPPDATA%\Microsoft\Media Player. File Explorer will take you to the folder.
7. Delete all the files in the folder. (Don’t delete the sub-folders.)
8. Restart the Window Media Player sharing service (see step 5)
This tutorial help you solving many window media player problems. Fix Windows Media Player problems by rebuilding its database from scratch.It’s easy and it works 100%. Thanks for visiting zarinews.com