SME Bank Career Opportunities Last Date 15 February! We require the services of experienced, energetic and zealous individual for the following positions at our Quetta Branch.
- Risk Manager
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Carrying out due diligence of credit proposals at branch level through review of credit appraisals, collateral documents scrutiny, assessment of business assets/ collateral , credit risk rating etc.
- Performing of risk management assignments particularly regarding credit risk and Operational Risk Management at branch level.
- Coordinate with the Credit Manager / Team Leader for disposal credit proposals and keep vigilance over branch affairs for identification & assessment of operational risk events.
- Checking the compliance of relevant SBP prudential regulations in each operational area at branch level and reporting of noncompliance, if any.
Reporting: Direct reporting to Head RMD for functional matters; however reporting to Branch Manager for administrative matters.
- Educational qualification must be Master degree either in Business Administration (Finance), Accounts / Commerce, Economics, Mathematics or Statistics.
- Understanding of SBP prudential regulations, Basel accords, and banking operations.
- Ability to grasp the financial transactions, better analytical skills, credit skills , writing skills, analysis of financial statements i.e Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Cash Flow Statement etc.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a banking / lending operations preferably performed in compliance, risk and credit functions.
- To assist Head Compliance in dissemination of information/circulars, policies, regulations issued by the State Bank.
- To ensure that SBP regulations and internal policies are thoroughly followed by all concerned.
- To ensure that timelines associated with provision of information are meticulously observed.
- To reinforce compliance function at branch level.
- Fresh graduates
- Preference will be given to those having one year banking experience.
- Salary package will be competitive and market based
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Envelope must be marked with the position applied for
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview
Human Resources Development
56-F, Nazim-ud-Din Road, F-6/1, Blue Area, Islamabad.