Women on Wheel (WOW) Motorcycle Scheme of Shahbaz Sharif – Apply Today
Women on Wheel (WOW) – Motorcycle Scheme of CM Punjab Shahbaz Sharif. Government of Punjab, chief minister Shahbaz Sharif has announced the subsidized wow motorcycle scheme for the the women of punjab. Almost 3000 motorcycles will be distributed to the selected women /girls of Punjab through computerized balloting process.
WOW Women on Wheel – Motorcycle Scheme of CM Punjab Shahbaz Sharif
Last Date to Apply?
The Last Date to send application from is 25 February 2018.
Who can apply for WOW Motorbike? Following females can apply for the WOW Motorbike:
1) Age between 18 to 40 years.
2) Having a Valid CNIC
3) Having a Valid Motorcycle driving license or Learners License at the time of application
4) Resident in Punjab and (self) employed or studying in any of the following five cities:
5) Maximum Monthly income of applicant (if employed) or guardian/household (if not employed) does not exceed Rs 30,000
6) Secondary School Certificate / Matriculation
7) Express Consent of Parent / Guardian on application form with one Guarantor, where Guarantor can be a parent or guardian
What Documentation is required for WOW? The interested females have to submit the following documents:
- Complete application form (link to form)
- Valid CNIC
- One Photograph
- An affidavit that the “Maximum Monthly income of applicant (if employed) or guardian /household (if not employed) does not exceed Rs 30,000” (Format of affidavit available on www.bop.com.pk )
- Matric / equivalent certificate
- In case applicant is a student, her educational institutions ID card or enrolment letter or copy of last paid fee.
- Copy of CNIC of Guarantor (in case applicant not employed)
- Valid Driving License / Learners License
- Punjab Domicile
Read More: Commonwealth Scholarships 2018 for PhD in UK For 18-year Education Students
Punjab’s Women on Wheel (WOW) Project
Applications can be submitted in selected branches of Bank of Punjab (BoP). Dial UAN Telephone number:- 111-267-200 or visit BoP official website :- www.bop.com.pk
Government Subsidy 100 markup payment= Rs.24750
Down payment = Rs.27000
Installment (12) = Rs.1856