HEC Masters MPhil Scholarships. The Higher Education Commission (HEC) announces Phase-II of the project entitled “Provision of Higher Education Opportunities for the Students of Balochistan & FATA:’ for postgraduate studies in all disciplines.
Applications are invited from candidates having domicile certificates of Balochistan/ FATA for award of scholarships for postgraduate studies in HEC recognised public sector universities/ degree awarding institutions and top ranked private universities of Pakistan.
Read More: Higher Education Aptitude Test (HAT)
HEC Masters MPhil Scholarships Provision of Higher Education Opportunities for the Students of Balochistan & FATA (Phase-II)
a) Applicants must possess local domicile certificate from Balochistan / FATA.
b) i. For Masters, candidates must have completed 14-year education with 50% marks.
ii. For MS/MPhil, candidates must have completed 16-year education with at least 60% marks.
c) Maximum age limit is 35 years as on closing date.
d) Candidates must have acquired the requisite academic qualification on or before the closing date.
e) The candidates who are already availing any other HEC/ Government scholarship are NOT eligible to apply.
SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMME COVERS
- Average tuition fee and other charges including hostel fee up to Rs.60, 000 per semester.
- Living allowance of Rs. 8,000 per month.
- Books allowance of Rs. 6,000 per annum.
- Traveling allowance of Rs. 5,000 per annum.
- Initial settlement allowance of Rs. 10,000 once.
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT SCHOLARSHIP
- Scholarships will be awarded on merit and District/ Agency Quota.
- Candidates will be short-listed on the basis of Aptitude Test score (conducted by HEC) and academic credentials scores.
- The scholarship distribution ratio for the students of Balochistan and FATA is 50:50.
- For further details, please visit http://hec.gov.pk/site/PHOBF
HOW TO APPLY FOR SCHOLARSHIP
a) Applicants are required to submit application online through HEC website eportal.hec.gov.pk/bfap
b) H EC reserves the right to postpone or cancel the scholarship process at any stage without assigning any reason.
LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS
a) Last date for submission of online application form is February 18, 2018
b) Applications in hard form will not be entertained.