The Higher Education Commission (HEC) viz Education Testing Council (ETC) will conduct Higher Education Aptitude Test (HAT) for award of HEC scholarships and for admission in MS/MPhil programmes through a uniform, accessible and transparent selection process.
WHO CAN APPEAR FOR THE Higher Education Aptitude Test (HAT)?
The test is being organised for those applicants:
• who have already applied online for HEC scholarships via E-portal for further final selection process.
• who intend to apply for future advertised scholarship schemes and advertised by universities.
• who are interested for securing admission in MS/MPhil programmes in public and private universities of Pakistan.
• For registration, please visit http://eportal.hec.gov.pk
• In case of any query during online registration process, please contact HEC offices in Islamabad or Regional Centres in Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, Quetta and Bahawalpur for guidance or email at email@example.com.
• Our helpline is: 051-1 I 1-1 19-432, 0334-1 I 1-9432
• Original online deposit slip/ ATM Transfer Slip of Rs. 500/-(non-refundable) as application processing fee in favour of Director General Finance, HEC. Fee can be deposited through any bank in Account Number 1742-79001334-0 I Habib Bank Limited.
Read More: HEC Plans To Setup Five New Universities
Deadline for submission of online registration: January 3I,2018
The aptitude test will be conducted in the following four categories based on relevant disciplines.
|Engineering & IT
|Management Sciences, Business Education
|Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences
|Agriculture & Veterinary Sciences, Biological Sciences, Medical Sciences, Physical Sciences
The applicant must select the correct category while filling the online form.
Applicants can select the test centre from the list available on HEC website during registration process.
- Test score will be valid for two years.
- The roll number slips will be issued to registered candidates through courier at the provided addresses and the same can be downloaded from HEC website www.hec.gov.pk/HAT
- SMS will also be sent to all registered applicants for test date, time and venue.
- Applicants are not eligible to appear in the test if they have not registered through online process and submitted application at HEC e-portal.
- Applicants of scholarships will be required to meet the eligibility criteria and terms & conditions of the respective scholarship schemes OR MS/MPhil admission criteria of the university published in national newspapers.
Education Testing Council
Higher Education Commission
SECTOR H-9, IS LAMA BAD